About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Nama Zarul Iqram. Aku bukan kemaruk dunia.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Burden

Hi people,
This week, I thought I had leave a burden off of my shoulder - But I don't feel light nor easy; I feel even more toilsome and hefty. Maybe the burden better be right back on my shoulder, I'd appreciate that even more. Well don't matter that, people say, time heals everything - but I don't want time to heal that, I want someone to heal me. It's not debt, it is something else, I call it life. Bitch, emotional is suck - I am so gay to feel this way - I don't deserve to feel all these. Man shalln't worry - But well, I once a happy person; I didn't even care all these small silly matters. But, hell you know, sometimes small things are important; small things matter most - Like, hmm, I don't know, but it does - sometimes, I'm sure of it. HA! This one, like.... recycling! The aluminium, paper and plastic; It helps the world - One example is enough. Ugh, I hate writing in a bad mood - No, not bad mood, sorry, It's a mood that I don't want to feel. I don't know is that a bad mood or good mood, but I don't want this mood. Man, I'm talking nonsensely-personal!

Ah, did I get a lil bit too personal that annoys you? Sorry. Just feel like to jot-it-down to burst it out. Have a nice day, God bless us all. You, me and the people we love, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.