About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Nama Zarul Iqram. Aku bukan kemaruk dunia.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Song That Makes Sense

For once in your life,`have you ever listened to a song that makes you feel; It all makes sense? Like those word-by-word are really attached together and make sense to your life that you are living now? Their meanings mean a lot. It breaks your heart and all. But hey, at least we can feel good about it; Well to know that the writer of the song feels you. Like, "Hey bro, you said my words. I feel you. I am sad as well." Sadly, we wish we were the one who wrote the song, right? Well not sadly, but funnily.
So, this song really has a lot of meanings to myself. Well I hope you enjoy the song. Don't forget to open the lyrics of the song first! Cheers and have a good day. Stay happy.

RIVERMAYA - BALISONG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.