About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Nama Zarul Iqram. Aku bukan kemaruk dunia.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Can I wish you Teacher, will they scold me after?



*Today is not Valentine's Day.*

I was not a bad student, I know; but I wasn't a good either. I did what I must, I did my homework, coursework, folio works, good attendance and everything. But in every exams, I only managed to score atas pagar marks.

Why? - I know the answer, it's because I never knew the tactics to study, all I did, they all came up like this "Weh, esok exam, takutnyeee." but sat back, enjoyed myself. Still no study, no nothing. No book on the table, those PlayStation 1 and 2 days I remember. Haha.

So since I started my life as an University student, I really can compare the techniques and tactics that I've been using now with the kind of student I was back in school - the one that I used to be.

I'm not saying that my teachers were useless, it was me myself, I was a useless student, effective but not efficient!

So today is Hari Guru, it's a day to show your gratitude to your teachers; how you appreciate them, obviously. No need further explanation; So teachers around the world, especially in La Salle - Selamat Hari Guru!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.