About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Nama Zarul Iqram. Aku bukan kemaruk dunia.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Good Looking Corpse

*If I make it to 27, I consider myself lucky!*

I don't think I am dying of cancer or whatever diseases, but I think I am going to die in a common fashion way- Accident, car accident to be precise.

I hardly see myself getting married before I die; Having children and all; Even graduating. So sad. I think the percentage of I'm getting hit or hit someone that can cause death is very high though.

I am so chill because, I know we cannot outrun fate, cannot run from God, God decides.

So very lately, this thing became the top news in my head - Relevantly, I had nightmares of accidents, car accidents, swimming accidents and even homicides - Semua mati punya kes. Four days straight! Yes, four days, it's like a bang after a bang after a bang and after a bang. Bosanlah; If I am really going to die young, die already lah, no need for nightmares!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.