About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Nama Zarul Iqram. Aku bukan kemaruk dunia.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Between me and my Business Studies

As you all know, I've never liked Business Studies - Business Management. Not even a tiny bit, a single bit, half bit. They are everything about calculations, procedures, environments, lawful acts and whatsoever, it is not versatile; They are all pretty useless to me, maybe not to someone but to me, it is. They are all common sense, they are all pretty boring. With all my heart, I hate the courses. I wasn't interested in continuing this at first, second, third and whatever number follows; But the time is up, the show must go on. I need to buckle down for one more plus year. The fifth semester is on; Better this or nothing.

ADD-ONS:
But there are stories behind my studies, and this one, my IT lecturer congratulated me on Facebook Chat. This is pretty irrelevant; But this kind of thing - personal interactions like congratulating - to know that I've done a pretty good job on something that has tormented me for hundred decades - this kind of thing really keeps me going. Cheers and respect, lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.