About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Nama Zarul Iqram. Aku bukan kemaruk dunia.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Finger

When you got no one to blame, blame yourself; Just don't point your finger at me, you know it is your fault. Nobody's but you, you got that?

Well you know how life can be so boring. I know you are bored as hell; You got nothing to do - sit alone and whine about it
"Oh My life is boring as hell, I can hardly live with, I can die."
You ain't productive, you are just plain nothing; A zero I must say. Why don't you just go out meet new people, have a happy face. You know the maths -

"1+1=2" and "1-1=0"

So it's either 2 or a miserable number, Zero. Go out meet new people, stop hanging yourself. Catch your ass and throw out the window. If friends don't do much, you know the drill, go out and date someone, retard. Be nice and play fairly, it is never too late. You have got to love your life.

*Well, how sad, I was talking about myself. Tsk.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message.